We are happy to announce Sharia and Law International Conference (SHALIC) 2019. This premier conference will be held on July 9th – 11th, 2019 by Faculty of Sharia and Law, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung. This event provides a discussion forum for researches, scientists, students, and practitioner to extend their knowledge, view, and experience of new advances and current issues in Sharia and Legal Studies. We invite you to submit original research papers and posters related to the conference topics. All accepted papers will be blind peer-reviewed by the members of a scientific committee and published in Shalic 2018 post-conference proceedings, indexed by Clarivate Analytics. Early submission is strongly advised.
9-11 July, 2019
Please consider submitting an abstract/paper for the Conference within next few weeks. We proudly hope to have your distinguish name among authors and participants.
- Islamic legal history and theory
- Islamic law and society
- Islamic family law
- Banking, insurance, sukuk, and stock market
- Zakat and Wakaf
- International (Islamic) law
- Islamic comparative law—including other (religious) legal traditions
- Islam and human rights
- Islam, politic and constitution
- Islamic criminal law
- Halal assurance law
- Publishing Full paper/Abstract + presentation: 450 EUR
- Presentation without publishing: 350 EUR
- Accompanying co-author: 250 EUR
- Listener only: 300 EUR
- Publishing full paper, without attending: 300 EUR
- Early registration (Publishing Full paper or Abstract + presentation): 400 EUR
- 2nd paper publishing/presenting: 250 EUR
Attending fee includes admission to all sessions, conference kit (including the Scientific Book of Proceedings on CD), admission to the lunch or/and dinner, plus all coffee breaks, according to the conference program.
- Bank Institution: Zagrebacka banka d.d.
- Bank/Branch Institution Address: Kapucinski trg 5, Varazdin, Croatia
- S.W.I.F.T. (BIC): ZABAHR2X
- Acc. Holder Name: VADEA d.o.o.
- Acc Holder Address: Mihanoviceva 4, 42000 Varazdin, Croatia
- IBAN: HR7223600001101745832
- Purpose: 'Participant's Name - Conference City Name'
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES:
- Submission of abstracts for review: April 25, 2019
- Notification of abstract acceptance: April 30, 2019
- Submission of complete/full papers for the proceedings: June 10, 2019
- Notification of full paper acceptance: June 15, 2019
- Early registration: June 15, 2019
- Final registration: June 30, 2019
- Conceiving and finalizing the esd-Conference program: July 1, 2019
- ESD Conference sessions: July 9-11, 2019
Program will be available few days before the conference.
IBIS STYLE HOTEL - Braga Street No.8, Braga, Sumur Bandung, Bandung City, West Java 40111, Indonesia
- Dr. H. Utang Rosidin, S.H., M.H. - State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia)
- Dr. Deni Kamaludin Yusuf, M.A. - State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. H. Syahrul Anwar, M.Ag. - State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Ayi Yunus Rusyana, M.A. - State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Darussalam, M. Ag. - State Islamic University (UIN) Alauddin, Makassar, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. H. Akbariza, M.Ag., M.Pd. - State Islamic University (UIN) Suska, Riau, Indonesia
- Dr. Alamsyah, M.Ag. - State Islamic Univeristy (UIN) Raden Intan Lampung, Indonesia
- Asep Saepudin Jahar, M.A. - Ph.D, State Islamic University (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Dr. H. Saefullah, M.Ag. - State Islamic University (UIN) Maliki, Malang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Carol Kersten - Senior Professor in Islamic Law at King College University of London, UK
- Prof. Dr. Eric Baumer - Senior Professor in Islamic Law at University of Washington in St. Louis Seattle, USA
- Prof. Dr. Cate Sumner - Senior Professor in Islamic Law at Monash University, Australia
- Prof. Dr. H. Eman Suparman. S.H., M.H - Senior Professor in Law Faculty of Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Hasanuddin AF. - Senior Professor in Islamic Law Faculty of State Islamic University, Syarif Hidayatullah, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. H. Muhammad. Ali Ramdani STP., M.T. - Senior Professor in Informatic Engineering, State Islamic University, Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
- Associate. Prof. Dr. Maznah Mohammad - Singapore - Associate Professor. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Dr. Atif Latipul Hayat - UNPAD
- Dr. H. Ah. Fathonih, M.Ag.
- Dr. Fauzan Ali Rasyid, S.Ag., M.Si.
- Chairperson: Dr. H. Ahmad Hasan Ridwan, M.Ag.
- Co-Chairperson: Dr. H. Dudang Gojali, M.Ag.
- Secretary: Dadang Bunyamin, S.Ag., M.M.
- Vice Secretary: Eva Meidi Qulsum, M.Pd.
- Treasurer: Agisti Reviani, S.E., M.Ak.
- Contact persons: Cahyanto, M.Ag.
- Members: Ramdan Budiana, S.Ag.
- Drs. Lili Suryana, M.M.
- Dra. Tati Fatnasih, M.Ag.